Tuesday 17 November 2009

Tattle Tail Tuesday

Well do I ever have lots to tell you all... ;) Oh yes there is so much going on around here right now, including everyone being home sick and ever so willing to let my snuggle with them in bed! :) As you might have gathered this is the best possible news for a kitty like me... ;)

The other news is as long as everyone is over this 'stinkin cold' fast enough, little Setra will make her début as an adult at the Supreme on Saturday! However My Mummy still has to make up some show curtains for her cage and do a few other bits, apparently this will happen when her head stops 'feeling like it's about to 'splode big time' - I guess this is sensible as curtains with 'sploded Mummy head all over then would look mega yucky!

The next big news is that Grandpur is coming to stay with us for lots of months, all the way from Canada where my lovely Marie lives. In fact her Mom has met my Grandpur so I will be sure to give him lots of sniffing so I can be sure to pick up a hint of 'My Lovely' on him! :) The day after he arrives D'Boy has a big birthday - I guess this makes him old enough to enter the next show class or something... Anyway My Mummy, Daddy and Grandpur are taking him out for a very posh dinner that might - I am therefore living in hope of a duck filled kitty bag! ;)

Lastly there's to be a bit of a celebration on Dec 5th, when My Mummy marries My Daddy - which is not at all fair as I wanted to marry My Mummy! However, if she does have to marry anyone other than me, I guess My Daddy is ok... He does at least make room for me to snuggle up to My Mummy in bed every night! :) Just as long as he doesn't forget his place in household and try and assert any form of male dominance over me or Tigmut'hep things will be just fine... ;)

So as you can see we're very busy here for now, so do please excuse us all... For now I had better get back to snoopervising My Mummy making up bobbing lace flowers for her bouquet! :)

14 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

It's so good to see you back, Ramses! We have been missing you! Sorry abut the human sniffles. We hope they all feel better soon. We'll be crossing paws for Setra on Saturday. And exciting news about visits and weddings. It sounds like lots of fun over at your place!

Purrs,
Tama-Chan, Sei-Chan and Yuu-Chan

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Wow! Lots of news!!! Purrs out to Setra on her big day! Hopefully the beans start feeling better. The wee ones here were really sick too. Not fun!

Purrs Goldie

Gemini and Ichiro said...

We are quite glad to get an update Ramses! Congratulations to your person. I was not at all pleased when the Woman and the Man got married either... sigh. I was really hoping she'd get rid of him one day...

I have no doubts that Setra will do well!

The Whiskeratti said...

Wow, that sure is a lot of stuff happening!!! But we are glad to hear from you again, Ramses.

Team Tabby said...

Lots of news from you Ramses. Good luck to Setra, hope she does well.

A wedding coming up at your house, how exciting! Our beans are going to a fambly wedding tonight. Yay, we will have the place to ourselves!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Wow Rameses, Grandpur coming to visit for so long and your Mummy and Daddy getting married, such WONDERFUL news to hear, we are so excited for you!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Whoops, sorry we spelled your name wrong in our first comment :(

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hear you have a gotcha day! Have a good one. I have ham to make sure you do!!!

Karen Jo said...

You have lots of things going on, Ramses. The best of luck to Setra. I hope your humans get over their colds soon. Happy Gotcha Day!

Unknown said...

Happy Gotcha Day Ramses! We is lookin forward to reading yer blog when yoo is ready to do so.

Anonymous said...

Just us dropping by to add our best wishes for your gotcha day!

The Creek Cats said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Ramses!!

World of Animals, Inc said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Ramses!! We hope you had a wonderful time celebrating your big day. Thanks for sharing the update with us. Have a beautiful rest of your week.
World of Animals

Boxer puppies for sale said...

Potassium Cyanide Pills For Sale
Potassium Cyanide Powder For Sale
SSD Chemical Solution For Sale
Red Mercury Powder For Sale
Red Liquid Mercury For Sale