Here are thirteen things My Mummy didn't do at the Dr's that I might have tried on my vet if he showed me a needle that big, as well as things I've done to take My Mummy's mind off of the shoulder pain:
1. Mummy says she didn't bite the Dr.
2. Mummy says she didn't even scratch the Dr.
3. Mummy didn't even scream the surgery down according to Dad!
4. Dad didn't have to chase Mummy and catch her and drag her back to the Dr's for her shot!
5. Mummy didn't need to have a bath when she came home, so I guess she didn't even pee herself with nerves!
6. Mummy didn't have to be bought home from the Dr's in a PTU!
7. Mummy didn't get a treat bikky from Dad for being good at the Dr's! :(
8. I stuck my claws into Mummy's leg so she stopped thinking about her shoulder!
9. I rewarded Mummy for being good by giving her a new fur coat!
10. I rubbed my head against Mummy's shoulder to make it feel better...
11. I didn't bug Mummy for cuddles all night, I just slept quietly between her and Dad!
12. I didn't jump on Mummy like I usually do to wake her up and poke her in the shoulder, I just stood up in bed and asked her to wake up in my bestest voice!
13. I've offered to cuddle with Mummy in bed all day if she wants to rest her shoulder that much, it's a huge sacrifice to make, but I'm a very devoted and loyal kinda mancat so I'm only too pleased to offer this sort of intensive care to My Mummy!