Monday 1 December 2008

Manflu Monday - Step 4 - Operation Daddy!

Step 4 is simple - Never give up a good opportunity to teach your Daddy a lesson!

Well it seems I have Daddy just where I want him at present, his defences are low and he's in the mood for laying around under a pile of blankets! I shall therefore be putting in quite some time and effort to his training today... ;) I think I shall start with the demand feeding and maybe work on up to clicker training if he starts to improve later today! :) Oh yes you really do have to take advantage of all your Daddy's weaknesses to get one perfectly trained... ;)

Now come on Daddy, my belly wants a rubbing, get it right or I'll just have to disembowel your forearm! Oi, that bit of blanket is MINE, you really do have to learn to share Daddy! ;)

13 comments:

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Get him while he is immobile. Good idea.

Hope this lesson goes well.

Purrs Goldie

Cara said...

I thought cats were supposed to watch over sick people. Are you supposed to pester them at the same time! Do they get better faster?

If you really want to bother him, you can dig a burrow in the back of the sofa.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello ramses its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow how did yoo arraynj to giv yore dada the floo??? did yoo giv him wun of those floo shots wot i hav herd abowt??? ok bye

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I applaud your efforts to train a male. They are just beyond me, Ramses. Beyond me completely...

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Are you not feeling a teeny, weeny little bit sorry for your daddy, Ramses? The flu is no fun. I know as I had it myself.

Your Red Brother (who is currently doing everything possible to prevent #1 from doing any work)
Sen-Chan

The Fluffy Tribe said...

hmmmmm you haf given us much to contemplate Ramses ~The Fluffy TRibe

Rosemary B❤️ said...

This is the perfect time to take advantage of the beans... when they are down! enjoy the party, whooo hooo he can't walk probably hahahahaaa

well, Okay I hope your dad gets better soon...

Just Ducky said...

Training is such hard work.

Unknown said...

Ramses yoo sure do have yer dad under control. To teach hims a lesson while he is sick too? Way hey go fer it!!

Lux said...

I hope your dad feels better soon, but that he remembers the training you've been giving him. ;-)

Chicken, or turkey. That's good, too.

Black Cat said...

Make sure you keep up the lessons when he is feeling better enough to remember what you've taught him! Hope he gets well soon:) xxx

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Ramses, the whole blanket should be yours!!! Please don't settle for just a bit ... hee hee! And the belly rubs should be on demand from us kitties and they definitely should get them right!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

The Cat Realm said...

We are sure you will train your Dad to perfection! If you have time in between training lessons - head over for the party! And do some belly dancing...
Karl and Ruis at The Cat Realm