Well my first and foremost thought today is:
1. Why do I have to move my "finking to Thursday", I was quite happy finking on Friday... Oh it's because Isis wants to have "Family Friday", fine she can have Friday, but I get extra bikky for being a good boy don't I Mummy?! :)
2. Kitten bikky tastes wonderful!
3. I'm sure the kittens are learning about litter box visits more cause I like to go and play in their little litter box! What does "getouttathereyougreathairyoaf" mean Mummy?
4. I like watching the kittens being fed their breakfast, can I have a bikky for being good and not asking for any kitten food?
5. I don't bug like Tigmut'hep to have the cat run opened every morning, I'm a good boy and wait until you've finished your tea before asking nicely. Don't good boys get rewards? :)
6. Delta smells nice Mummy! Not as nice as kitten bikky though... ;)
7. I was good and snuggles with Tigmut'hep in the big kitty bed last night and didn't complain about his dreadful snoring, I'm sure that's worth a reward! :)
8. I like licking and grooming the kittens when they're out and about being active Mummy, doesn't that make me the bestest Uncle ever? Don't good Uncle's deserve nice treats Mummy?
9. I didn't fidget in bed last night Mummy, but slept in your arms like a good boy. Can I have a treat for letting you sleep so well? :)
10. I've not once grumped about the kittens and Isis getting a lot of attention, surely that's worth a big great Mummy?
11. Do I see Ham on the menu for Dad at lunch Mummy? Don't you think I should help you make Dad's lunch, I could start my taste testing that Ham to make sure of the quality you know! ;)
12. Oh look Mummy I didn't scoff Dad's Ham, so surely I deserve a treat for being so well behaved and restrained?
13. Ooh Mummy do I see chicken in the fridge? Did you say roast chicken for dinner, with extras left over for me and gravy too?! You know why I love you don't you Mummy? ;)