Monday 10 November 2008

Mancat Monday Moaning...

OK, so it wasn't a "Bad" weekend as such, but I didn't get enough Mummy time and am therefore suffering from a lack of snuggles... It seems My Mummy felt she needed to go help Dad and D'boy tidy up Dad's Mum's Garden, which meant I had to go one whole night without My Mummy cuddling me! :( I know it's utterly horrific treatment and I think I might have to take strategic action, but for now I'm working out exactly what form that might take as I hear My Mummy's going to be abandoning me for another 50 squillion hours to go to "Fizzy-O" midweek. What exactly is "Fizzy-O" for a start and why can't they do it without My Mummy being there?! Surely they should understand I'm a cat with needs and one of those is constant access to My Mummy!

Mummy keeps telling me it's not going to take a long time and it's going to help her left shoulder that hasn't worked properly in about 12 months now... Honestly I don't see a problem with the shoulder myself, I mean she can still snuggle and fuss me - so what's all this about seriously restricted range of movement and a need for "Fizzy-O" and then a cortisone injection? The last I heard cortisone's what they used to try and stop Tigmut'hep over grooming his belly, I'm sure I'd have noticed if My Mummy was over grooming her own belly too! ;) So why all the fuss and bother? Really what they need to do is put her on complete bed rest with hot feline therapy sessions and by that I don't mean my naughty little sister burrowing her way down the bed in the middle of the night to lick My Mummy's arms before crawling off to sleep by Dad's legs... Oh no I mean my snuggling in My Mummy's arms for hours on end - I mean surely there's nothing else out there that couold possibly make her feel as good as that?! ;)

9 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

You're right, Ramses! Your Mummy clearly has it all wrong. She should give up that Fizzy thing immediately, lie down with you, and STAY THERE!!!

Your Red Brother,
Sen-Chan

The Oceanside Animals said...

oh no ramses it sownds like a verry stresful weekend!!!! is fizzy-o sum sort of soda pop??? how wil it help yore mamas showlder??? i am so confyoozd ok bye

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Your Mum should definitely cuddle with you. I bet all that purring would help her shoulder. I think facebook is making it worse...

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Thank you Ramses for comforting and cuddling with me, Donny is such a meanie....

That Fizzy-O thing sounds very scare-y, altho Mommy says it's a very good thing for your mommy to have. Maybe she can take you with her to Fizzy-O?

~your sweet Marie xoxoxoxoxo

Unknown said...

Ramses, we agree wif yoo! The mom beans shud stay home fer more cuddles and warmth, that cures every furry fing!!

LZ said...

I think Fizzy-O is whay my LL calls PT. Hopefully it will be done soon and then she'll be back to snuggling!

Latte

Nina Torbie said...

Absolutely right on all points, Ramses! Victor and I tag-team our therapy sessions with Mom. I thought he was going to go crazy this weekend with the beans all gone!

Maybe we need a support group for kitties abandoned over-night by their beans. What do you think?
Purrs & licks, Nina

Lux said...

I'm sure that you are all your mom needs for that shoulder, Ramses.

I hope it feels better soon!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I hope your mom's shoulder could be better. Sounds not very good.