Thursday 5 February 2009

Thinking Thursday... Step 10!

As many of you are probably aware from seeing the news we're suffering with some beastly snow this week... Yesterday much of it cleared and I got to thinking we'd seen the back of it and life would get back to normal once more. Boy was a wrong as these photos of my run will show you! So once more D'boy is home and able to play with Tigmut'hep all day, keeping him outta my furs and leaving me extra time for snuggling with My Mummy! :) What's more My Mummy is roasting us a chicken later today to make us all feel better about this beastly weather as she was able to go and do the weekly food hunting last night while the roads were clear. My Mummy says that the real issue with snow in the UK is that very few people here know how to drive in it and they're a danger to everyone else... Well that plus the fact that it's not -30C or there abouts when the snow and ice goes all strange and not slippery any more. It's amazing just how much My Mummy knows about this horrid white stuff! Then again My Mummy knows lots about lots of things... :) Best of all she knows lots about feeding me wonderful dinners and giving me extra special cuddles!

Anyway D'Boy is being useful and is shoveling the snow so it's safe for Daddy when he comes home for his lunch and to feed me bikky! I guess that's really been my 10th Step in getting Daddy well trained... Oh yes he now comes home every lunchtime to be with me and feed me bikky from my special bikky pot! Since he started doing this he's a lot more relaxed and content, so it just goes to show the benifits of training your Daddy properly... I mean how many Daddy's get to come home to a loving Aby mancat every lunchtime and have the privilage of hand feeding him a little bikky?! Yes, I know I now treat my Daddy well, but he's worked hard to get to this level of training and as such I must keep on rewarding him a little. At this rate I fear I will one day have to let him pick me out without attempting to disembowl him... ;)

9 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Dear Ramses,

Thank you so much for your invitation to come and help you with the Aby pile over there, but you see, it's actually warm(ish) and sunny here today, so...... But I'm very good at snuggling under the covers, so perhaps another time?

Purrs,
Tama-Chan

The Island Cats said...

We hate the white stuff...but if getting white stuff means you get roasted chick-hen...well, maybe we'll change how we feel about it...we gotta go ask mom for some chick-hen...will your dad get chick-hen too??

Black Cat said...

Oh man, you poor guys! I thought it was going to snow again today so I legged it down to the corner shop to do a little food shopping, but I couldn't smell any snow coming and so far no snow show!

Enjoy your chick-hen evfurryandbeanbody:) xxx

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Roast Chicken? We didn't get roast chicken to make us feel better when everyone was home here. You guys are so lucky!

Lux said...

Omigoodness, just look at that snow! I'm so glad you have a roast chicken to look forward to! :)

meemsnyc said...

Oh my! So much snow!! Yikes.

Daisy said...

I am very sad that your run got all covered with snow. But some roast chick-hen will surely help you feel better about the situation!

Just Ducky said...

Stay warm and out of the snow. Tell the humans to be careful driving and shoveling too. The picture of your run with the snow in the screen is pretty cool.

Unknown said...

Yoo know, we gets da stuff all da time and beans *still* dont know hows to drive in it.

The mom didn't forget to email yoo's mum bout the onsies she just got's l-a-z-y lately. hehe