Monday 24 September 2007

Monday morning musing...

Gouchi being snuggled by Garfie

Having read all my buddies blogs this morning and thought about what kind of weekend they've all had has got me thinking... (Not recommended on an empty stomach!) It seems it's about time for me to moan at Garfie and Gouchi 'cause we've not had a mousey in the post from Canada for a while... :( It's no good I lay in wait for the mail lady as often as I remember and have even been training Isis up to do the same, but still no mousey... :( Even though Mummy and Dad even had a big tidy up over the weekend they didn't find any of our old mousey friends... The ratties are fine, but d' mousey's all gone :( But there is good news 'cause magic feather turned up again! :) It's such a great toy, one day it's big, the next it's little and it changes colour quite often too... Boy how I love my magic feather! :) Being a good big brother, I've even let Isis have a play with it and she now agrees the magic feather is are wonderful!
Me and my Magic Feather! :)

Other than that, Mummy cooked us all a nice roasty chicken with lots of gravy! :) I know there's some left overs, so I'm mighty hopeful of a good nibble of chicken for lunch today too. Though after reading my furriend Yau-lin's blog, I think I better wrap some up and ask the mail lady if she can take it to HRH on the IoW! It seems he's had a bit of trouble with his house slave not cooking right and he's put up a "Free to Good Home" type add for her... This'll probably mean he'll be taking her to the vets soon for one of those ladyectomie things, as you've got to be responsible when it comes to rehoming any unwanted creature like that! ;)

Anyway the sun is out at last and the rain's stopped, so it's time to go ask Mummy to open the door to our sunroom and go do some climbing and cage rattling! ;)

12 comments:

LZ said...

Oh we have lots of mousies hiding under the furniture. My humans were supposed to clean this weekend but they didn't....such is the usual case. I hope you get some more mousies.

Latte

Rosemary B❤️ said...

We hope you had a great Sunday after all.

Gemini said...

Oh Cheysuli is so excited to see the feather. She loves feathers!

I'm glad you had a good Sunday!

The Meezers or Billy said...

::sigh:: i hadded a majik fev-ver once. then I ate it. - Sammy

The Crew said...

(gasp!) You have a MAGIC feather? I had a feather a few days ago, but I don't think it was magic.

Mom...next time I want a MAGIC feather like Ramses has.

Tipper

HRH Yao-Lin said...

ahahaha sending the human to the vet for a ladygardenectomy is a fabulous idea! I couldn't have thought of a more fitting punishment..I mean, a more responsible thing to do! These humans have more litters than cats do so it is the humane thing! I agree! ha ha ha ha I look forward to receiving the chicken in the post! The food round here is rubbish. honestly, I could never recommend it1 x

xx

HRH Yao-Lin said...

ahahaha sending the human to the vet for a ladygardenectomy is a fabulous idea! I couldn't have thought of a more fitting punishment..I mean, a more responsible thing to do! These humans have more litters than cats do so it is the humane thing! I agree! ha ha ha ha I look forward to receiving the chicken in the post! The food round here is rubbish. honestly, I could never recommend it1 x

xx

Daisy said...

That magic feather sure looks like a good toy!

Anonymous said...

A magic feather? Wow! How fabulous! And we Ballicai have quite a few toys that are hiding under the furniture, too.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Hehehe, you are very funny, my sweet!! I can't find ANY of my mousies either, and they were all so tasty and so full of catnip....I am wondering how I can get some more. ;)

~Marie xo

Ramses said...

Gosh I didn't know all feathers weren't magic like mine! You see I know it's magic cause it can change colour, shape and size as well as disappearing at night and returning in the morning! :) I've had my magic feather for 18 months now and it's never once failed me.

As for the chicken in the post for you Yau-lin, I'm still not sure if the mail lady is properly trust worthy, so I put it in a nice safe place for now and will get the boy to bring it over to the IoW when he visits with the school in June! :) But I'm glad you're getting your slave fixed, only those who know how to cook for a cat should be allowed to breed! ;) Selective breeding at it's best! :)

Oh and Marie my sweet, just get your Mommy to write down your address and a little 'nip mousie will find its way to you for Kissmouse Day! I think that's better than my risking telling the mail lady to take it to Marie in Calgary, Canada - after all it's a pretty big place and the mail lady's not that bright or trust worthy! ;)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your magic feather sounds like a great toy! I hope you get some new mousies soon. My mousies always end up under all kinds of furniture.