Thursday 6 September 2007

Mummy sitting...


Today we all decided to start the day off in a memorable way, so as soon as Mummy & Dad's alarm clock went off and she started to wake up we all piled on top of her!


Isis took up position on Mummy's feet, her favourite spot! I squermed my way between Mummy & Dad and made the most of all the warmth, while demanding a darn good fussing. While Tigmut'hep plonked his not so inconsiderable backside down on Mummy's chest and stared at her until she fussed him with her other hand (the one not already fussing me of course!) :) It took about 5-10 mins of this for Mummy to get the message that we wanted her attention and weren't going to be put off for the time it takes her to get herself properly groomed in the morning, I think the penny finally dropped when Isis and I followed Mummy into the bathroom... ;) So being a good Mummy she ran downstairs and dished out the morning cat milk rations, before returning to her grooming session. It's so nice when a plan comes together like this... :)


Oh and once Mummy'd fed everyone breakfast and dropped the boy at school, she dished out a little of the really good fresh 'nip she so kindly grows for us. I have a feeling this is going to be my kind of day...! :)

13 comments:

LZ said...

That does sound like a wonderful day! I love the trick of pinning the humans down, they can never seem to resist that.

Latte

The Crew said...

Ahhhh, nothing like starting the day off with fresh 'nip!

George

Daisy said...

I think you are having a very wonderful day already!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Excellent plan! Fabulous trick. wE need to try that one too!

The Wanderer said...

oooh, we love smooshing our momma too...though we hasn't trained her to grow our nip for us....hmm, wes gonna have to start trying to teach her that one!

~Napoleon,Hunter,Belle~

Ramses said...

Yes a 'nip growing human is a good thing to have in your life! :) It's even better if they also remember to feed you good and fuss you as often as you desire... Sometimes I wonder how Mummy ever manages to do anything else but look after us! ;)

Poppy Q said...

Mummy sitting is great - especially if you can find her bladder.

Ramses said...

poppyq, the bladder sitting and poking is Tigmut'hep's speciality as he's the biggest and heaviest of all of us kitties, it only seems right to leave that most important of jobs to him! ;)

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Ooooh I love your kind of day!! I like to fuss with mommy and daddy too first thing in the morning!

~Marie xo

The Wanderer said...

Ahhh, still out cold from all the nip? mol!!

~Napoleon,Hunter,Belle~

Ps. We can'ts remember if tells you about the story our Momma wrote for HRH Yao-lin? Its on our bloggie, its 3 parts, buts its pretty cool and she finallys finished it!

Ramses said...

I'd love to spend a lazy snuggle day with my Sweet Marie! :) But I guess I'll just go and read nice kitty stories instead as I haven't got the energy to teleport right now... It might just have something to do with playing in Mummy & Dad's bed at 1am with one of my toys... I hope I'm still in Mummy's good books, and to make sure of that I did snuggle her good once I calmed down! ;)

Lux said...

Wow, I hope your weekend has continued on in this same vein - that sounds like a *great day!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh excellent work, it is so much better when we felines work together! xx