Sunday 2 December 2007

Snuggle Sunday...

Well I'z all excited still about the card I'z made being on it's way to My Marie... But I'z still managed to have a nice snuggle with My Mummy in bed last night and I even got my cone off for a whole hour of fussing and bliss! :) I was a little grumpy when I'z found it had to go back on, but at least it had had a nice clean while it was off and I'z had had a nice rest from it and such a good fussin! :) Isis joined in the snuggling with My Mummy for a bit in the night, she's very fond of sleeping on My Mummy's toes and keepin' them warm... I'z got a good fussing from Dad when he joined us all in bed and another first thing this morning! :) It's so good to have well trained cat parents and I'z fink my lot are trained up to near purrfection! :)

Dis morning Tigmut'hep joined in the fussing and was in such a good mood that he was even feeling affectionate towards me! :) My Mummy loves to see it when we'z like that and he gave me lots of kisses on my head this morning, just so Mummy could see... While I appreciate the fact that he loves me in a brotherly and Mancatly fashion, I'z also fink he saves his outbursts of love for when My Mummy can see it, so she finks he's being nice and gives him extra treats and fuss! ;) But it seems Tigmut'hep is slowly becoming less of a Mr. Grumpypuss and feline household tyrant and more of a playful and loving feline family member - though neither Isis or I'z got any delusion of trying to be d'boss while he's around! ;)

7 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

I'm glad to hear you got to take the cone off for a little while, Ramses. :) That's great! It's also good that Tig is becoming less of a grumpypuss!

Mickey's Musings said...

I bet you enjoyed your snuggles! Your eye must be getting better :)
Tig might be coming around and realizing wow much more fun you and Isis are. One can only hope :)
Purrs, Mickey

Team Tabby said...

We're glad to hear you gots yer cone off even for a little while - what an annoyance that thing must be. It's fun being able to snuggle wif yer beans and even Tig got in on it.

Mindy and I are not 'buddies'. We're 'siblings' and get along - most of the time, ha! None of that snuggling with one another, tho.

Moe

Daisy said...

I never get any snuggling time with Pixie. But I get lots of growling time with her. She hates me.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh I love to snuggle in the morning.

G.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Snuggling is always great~!
I hope with lovely warm snuggle, your eyes could recover completely~!

Ramses said...

What a wonderful day Sunday turned out to be! :) Mummy gave my eye a good checking over and found all the redness had gone at least as had any sign of the ulcer, so last night she let me out of d'conehead and I'm now roaming free! :) Add that to 2+ hrs of snuggles with Mummy in bed watching TV while Dad watched a movie Mummy wasn't interested in and you've got one fantastic day!