Thursday 20 December 2007

Thursday 13...

Thirteen reasons why My Mummy should not be aloud to abandon me for 90 squillion hours at a time:

1. I'z miss her lots
2. I'z might need attention
3. I'z might need food!
4. I'z might need a fussing... Ok, I'z will need a fussing!
5. I'z might wanna blog!
6. I'z might need her to save me from my 'sis wanting to clean me!
7. Iffen she doesn't save me from Isis cleaning me I'z might get cleaned to bits!
8. I'z might wanna get into her room so I can nap on d'bed and I'z not that good at opening doors on my own...
9. I'z might need my ears warmed up and rubbed...
10. I'z might require grooming...
11. I'z can't open my bikky jar on my own! :(
12. I'z might wanna go out into the run...
13. I'z might wanna warm spot to sleep on...

Yep, dats it! My Mummy is just going to have to stay with me all the time and never run off for squillions of hours at a time to do stuff... Well she can shop for cat food iffen she's quick! ;)

7 comments:

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Those are many many good reasons she should never leave you!

But I can come and snuggle with you and keep you company in the meantime...!

~Marie xo

LZ said...

I know what you mean!! It just doesn't make sense that they leave. Sigh...

Latte

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That is a great list, Ramses. Our humans should always be around for us. I'm lucky that my mom is studying via distance ed, so she's home a lot of the time, but I know it won't last forever. *sigh*

Daisy said...

I hate it when the moms leave. It is very terrible. Ramses, you might end up being the most-groomed cat in the blogosphere.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think "because" is a good reason too.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Dear......She shouldn't leave you!!!! Poor little thing....

Ramses said...

I'z gotted My Mummy home all day today! :) I'z not having non of dis going for lunch with my Nana business... Honestly doesn't she know I'z purrfectly happy eatin' lunch too?! Oh well I'z got d'chance to show her today and nibble at her lunch iffen she puts it down for long! ;)