Friday 30 November 2007

Finking Friday...

Well I's fink our new little squillion buddy is kinda cute and what's better still is Isis now has Seti to groom when she wants to play Momma cat and ickle baby kitten! ;)

I'z also fink I'z found the purrfect use for my conehead! My Mummy was very busy last night making fleece covers for warming pads for when Isis has kittens, so she can wash one and have one clean all the time. Can't have those ickle kittens getting cold now... She also made the inner cushion bits for our new nip pillows she made the crochet covers for the other week! :) That was some primo 'nip she added to the stuffing I can tell you... Then she had to stitch the crochet covers closed around the inner cushion bit and then we'z descended en mass and wrestled them from her grip! ;) Isis ran off with one and Tigs started bunny kicking another, so while My Mummy was distracted I got hold of the third one and pushed my head into it, covering it all with my cone! :) This kept My nip pillow safe from the others and let me get a really good hit of 'nip before Mummy rounded all the pillows up and put them away until KissMouse... I'z fink I know where she putted them and iffen I'z right maybe I can get my paws on one again before then! ;) I mean now I'z found a good use for this dratted conehead I'z just gotta make good use of it... :)

Oh and I fink I'z finished makin' My Marie's KissMouse card, now maybe I can get my paws on a little of that primo 'nip and perfume her card with it?! After all I'z a very romantic type of Mancat and I'z just know iffen you wanna impress a lovely ladycat like My Marie you'z gotta say it with d'nip! It reaches parts that simple roses cannot reach... ;)

15 comments:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Indeed I think you are a most romantic mancat and Miss Marie is a very lucky lady cat to have such a thoughtful friend. My Mickey is also a very attentive mancat...I am lucky.
So sorry you have to wear the lampshade for a few more days...maybe mommy can paint some mousies on it?
You know a kitty can never have too many fleecy things because the serve many needs! To keep you war, to cover you so you can hide and at my house...in my sleeping box...to pee on when you forget which box is which! (Oh mommy just take down the dumb signs now and just live with the fact that I am a cat and that is that!)
Stay warm my special furry English friend..your lady friend Miss Peach

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Nice job putting your cone to good use, Ramses! It sounds like Marie is very lucky to have you as a boyfriend cat.

Thank you for your blog name suggestion. My mom is trilingual (English, French, and German), with a near-fluent ability in French, so she really liked your suggestion!

LZ said...

Cones can have their uses. I used to use mine as a heat funnel- it kept my face nice and warm. We wouldn't leave Meowmy alone if she was messing with nip so she doesn't mess with it.

Latte

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Ramses

That is a great use of the dreaded conehead! And el primo nip is like the bestest....

Purrs
Abby

The Furry Kids said...

That is a great use for the cone. And Marie is going to love the card.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is so silly Ramses! I am glad you found a use for your cone though!

G

Hot(M)BC said...

That's a furry good way to use a cone! hehehe Good fur yoo Ramses!
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Marie is going to love that card!

You are keeping busy and actually finding that cone to be quite useful.

Daisy said...

Hahahaha! What a great use for the Conehead!

Team Tabby said...

Yes, the cone is useful, but bet ya wanna get it off soon!

The Wanderer said...

wows thats a great use for da cone!!!

And yes, Isis, my darling little furry one...I could hear your telepathic mews across the country. I was tryings to break down the forbidden room doors so I could type to you...but Momma was bein mean and locked it ups!!!

Jimmy Joe said...

Hey, good use of your conehead, buddy! Nip pillows sound awesome. I wish my momma had talent and could make those.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Christine and FAZ said...

Nip is a good idea. Go for it. FAZ

Lux said...

I think you're right about ladycats and nip, Ramses - I'm sure Marie will *love your card!

Ramses said...

Well I'z given the card to the post lady with a little help from My Mummy and I'z just so excited about it arriving that I can hardly contain myself! :) Hopefully My Marie will be able to sniff out the little bit of primo nip I added (not that I'z added too much 'cause I'z didn't want the postie people getting all nipheaded and silly over it!) Nuffin worse than a niped out postie I hear! ;)