Thursday 1 November 2007

Thoughtful Thursday...

Today I thought I'd explain how your yearly booster works with a little visual help from this cartoon! ;)

Now just think of the mowse as something icky that'll make you sick (like eating the green wobbly bits you should leave for your Mom). Now the rejection the VET gives you takes all those microscopic green wobbly bits and blasts 'em into space for a whole year! You need a booster each year to keep 'em all blasted... Hence the term "blasted rejection", something you should show your VET at regular intervals! :)

10 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, Ramses, you do a lot of thinking! Thanks for the great explanation. :)

Gemini said...

That was a very good photo. I am still confused though.

LZ said...

Interesting, thanks for the help understanding. I actually don't get those things anymore because I'm "too sensitive". I have bad reactions so my vets said no more for me!

Latte

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

That is very funny, but I still do not like vet.

Daisy said...

Thanks, Ramses. I think I understand it now. I still do not like it though.

The Wanderer said...

Oh Isis, I wauffed and wauffed abouts your invisble nut cluster. I finks cause you is a girlycat, you don'ts has those! I'm pretty sure you gots other bits that are sensibly concealed insides you so that the V-e-t can'ts find them!!

Napoleon

ps. I still don't know abouts the shooting me in the neck, I think I shall have to mrewol loudly and protest vigourislys!!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is wonderful~!!!
Now I can understanding very well~!

Lux said...

Very informative - thanks!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Haha Baby Mao has to have his boosters this month! Mwa haha serves him right for being a big head and boasting about the halloween contest results.

That is a very informative post Ramses xx

Ramses said...

I'm glad you all enjoyed it and now know you have to show your VET a large dose of blasted rejection! ;) Mummy has to book me specially so I only get to see lovely ladyvet, or I go into attack cat mode! ;) Mummy says it's for horrid manvet's own good that I don't get to attack and claw him to bits any more...