Wednesday 31 October 2007

Wonderful Wednesday with Isis!

Hello Everykitty, Isis here for my Wednesday blog time! :)

I hope you all like my latest close-up (especially you Napoleon, and remember no drooling on the keyboard!) I do so love posing for Mummy and as soon as she points the camera at he I start to purr... Well they do say a good model as to love the camera! ;) Maybe I don't have all the fashion sense of Daisy the Curly Cat, but I can do cute all the same! :)

Mummy says I'm growing into a nice young girlycat and I must say I'm kind of excited as I'll turn double figures at the end of the month - yes 10 months old already! It's dreadfully grown up 'n all... :) Maybe I'll start my Birthday Wish List soon? I mean it'll take me quite a while to think of all the prezzies I'd like for my very first Birthday! :) Though a proper kitty kiss from a nice young ManCat (who's not my own brother - ick!) would have to be top of my list for now... ! ;)

I think I'd like a nice new blankey too, one for my beautiful luxury carrier with the big furry mattress in... It's so much better than that horrid PTU! I mean a girlycat need a little luxury in her life, but a lot will do nicely too! ;)

Oh and I think I'd like a big bag of pretty coloured feathers, as I just love feathers! Not to forget some new mices as I can't find any of the cute little ones to play with here... I think that big old black grump, Tigmut'hep, has run off with them or shoved them under the sofa... :( I do so love my little mices! :)

Now I nearly forgot, when I'm 1 yr old I'll be old enough to try some catnip! ;) Ramses says not to bother with the low quality stuff, but go straight for the really good stuff as it's worth it! Ramses seems to know rather a lot about d'nip it seems, even though Tigmut'hep is the one round here who's a total 'niphead! ;) Mummy says I must be like my brother and use d'nip only occasionally and in social situations, rather than hogging the lot as often as possible and being all antisocial like Tigs... She says there's such a thing as responsible 'nip use - all these things to learn about being a grown up girlycat are so exhausting, I think I feel a nap coming on...

20 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You are very cute, Isis, and growing into a beautiful ladycat. :) You should definitely be spoiled on your birthday. :)

Honey P. Sunshine said...

you are so furry be-u-ti-ful

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

You look like Mini-Florida-Panther. That is so cool!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Isis

YOU definitely have the 'cute' thing down purrfectly. I hope you have a great purrday ... being one is very special.

Purrs
Abby

None said...

Isis you are double my age (for now) in a few days I will be 5 months old! This weekend I got to try the nip for the very first time because of my efforts in ghost busting (maybe you saw my video). It was mighty surprising but I was allowed very little. I didn't see any legal age written anywhere so I am upset that my servants don't trust that I will not abuse the nip!

Happy Halloween!
Tamra

LZ said...

You are so beautiful. Truly, your face is like that of an angel. And you're so much fun! We could really play a lot together.

Kaze

Gemini said...

You are very cute Isis. I think your first birthday will be very fun.

The Wanderer said...

Oh yes, I just got on lines. I am droolings, but not on the keyboard I promise!
Those are some pretty pictures.
I don't know abouts the nip, I'm the same age as you...and I sniff it, but it doesn't affect me. My brother Hunter goes insanes with it too...he must be a niphead!

Napoleon...drooling, on the mouse ;)

ASTOR CATS said...

You are very beautiful young ladycat. We hope you get everything you want for your first birthday. Go easy on the nip though.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Daisy said...

Isis, you are a very wonderful model! And you purr when the camera comes out, just like me! This proves you are a natural. You do not need to wear clothes to be a good model.

Christine and FAZ said...

You are definitely becoming a very refined young lady Isis, FAZ

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Isis you are adorable!!! Really and truly and I think that writing your birthday wish list is a brilliant ideait's only two months away!

I agree - rrsponsible nip usage is part of growing up. I hope you don't have an addictive personality that over indulges! x

Anonymous said...

Isis, you are beautiful! I am sure you will attract a wonderful mancat soon. And you are right about responsible usage of 'nip... very important. *smile* That's exciting you will soon be a year old! That's an important milestone -- you will be a Ladycat!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

The Furry Kids said...

Those are very beautiful pictures of you, Isis. Your wish list sounds great!

Victor Tabbycat said...

Turnin one is grate. When I turned 1, Bonnie told me I could stay up as late as I like, stay home wifout a sitter, an choose my own clothes...

Do you fink she was teasin?
Happy Halloween to you an Ramses, too!

Team Tabby said...

You are beautiful, Isis.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You are super cute, Isis.
And I love seeing your picture, it seems your furr is so soft and beautiful~!!!!!

I like it so much~!

The Cat Realm said...

Isis you are astonishingly beautiful!!!
When you are ready to try the nip come on over to The Cat Realm - we grow it ourselves, and used fresh it really doesn't do any harm - just makes you goofy.....
Karl

Kimo and Sabi said...

A furry lovely photo! When yer ready fer some nip, git ahold of Diva Kitty...she gots some premo stuff (wif buds and all)! Happy Halloween!

Ramses said...

Oh you're all such nice kitties to me, sayin' I'm turnin' into a beautiful young Ladycat! :) Oh and Daisy thinkin' I'm a natural model just like her has just made my day! :) Daisy is just so glamorous...

It's good to hear that you're not droolin' on d'keyboard Napoleon dear, but that poor 'ickle mouse... ;) I posed for those pictures specially for you, so you could see my pretty eyes better! :) So I'm very glad you liked them...

I shall look into this 'nip thing carefully so I get nothing but the best 'nip for my Birthday! :) Though Mummy says I might be allowed some for Kiss Mouse as I'll be so close to 1 yr old by then as not to matter... :)

I've heard such nice things about Santa Paws visiting at Kiss Mouse that I'm getting mighty excited already! :) But what's MissL-Toes for?