Friday 5 October 2007

Finking Friday...

I'z been finking real hard while resting myself and trying my best to get over this horrid cold... Firstly I finked that taking the pink yucky medicine was pretty darn rotten! :( Then I finked some more and decided not to claw Mummy to bits when she gave it to me as although it tastes like pink yuck, it is at least making my throat feel better! :)

Seems this finking thing is contagious 'cause Isis finked it'd be good to have a link in the top right hand corner of my blog to help raise money for Breast Cancer! She finks all you gotta do it take photos of pink stuff, like Skeezix and post it to this Flickr group. Mummy's already added a few pretty flower pictures and Isis has offered to cover herself in pink stuff and have her photo taken too! She finks it's only right that she sacrifice herself in this way... I finks she's just after more attention! ;) What's more I finks I'm right! :P

Oh and Tigmut'hep finks if I don't hurry up and post his Halloween photo for the contest really soon, he's rearrange my features a little! I finks I better hurry as he's got a good left paw on him! ;)

Now I finks I'll go have a nap with Isis as soon as I've posted his photo... :) You know all this finking's mighty hard work! ;)

8 comments:

LZ said...

Thinking is lots of hard work. We're still searching for a good costume for Halloween.

Latte

Black Cat said...

You're a good mancat to think so hard and decide not to bite your Mummy anymore when she gives you the pink yucky stuff:) I like the desktop too, but perhaps it should have a picture of you cats on it instead:)

Christine and FAZ said...

Thinking hurts, stop now before it's too late. FAZ

Doc Holiday said...

Meow Ramses;

I want to thank you for you purrfectly kind comments about The Great Presidential Debate. Your support is very important and purrfect.

I look forward to further interaction.

Doc Holiday
Purrfect for America!

Daisy said...

I sure hope you feel better soon, that is what I think. I saw the costume for Tigmut'hep, and it was fantastic!!!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Wow ... Pink stuff on the inside sounds pretty yucky. Feel better really soon, okay?
DMM

Ramses said...

You're right everykitty and this finking does hurt, if you do too much of it... But I fink I'm feeling a tiny bit better this morning and that my breakfast actually tasted good for the first time in 2 days! :) For that matter Tigs breakfast tasted good too, as did what was in Isis bowl... Ok, I was making up for lost dinners - I'm not usually such a piggy! ;)

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You have all been doing a lot of thinking! I need to get my mom to finish up with my Hallowe'en costume so I can enter a photo in Skeezix' contest. I hope you feel better soon, Ramses. Sendings healing purrs your way.