Tuesday 16 October 2007

Sweet Treat Tuesday!

Wow I've got an award from my own, special Sweet Marie... She's such a wonderful girlfurriend, beautiful, talented, sweet natured, generous, kind, considerate, playful, brave and wonderful! :) Plus as Skeezix would put it "she gives me urges!" ;)

In recognition of this and because he's made me reconsider squirming and complaining about Isis cleaning between my back toes, I've got to nominate Skeezix and Mao - partly so Mao can get rid of the bad taste in his mouth...! ;) Plus I've just got to nominate HRH Yao-Lin as a little extra sugar might help him cope with his lack of real food... ;)

Other than that I've got to thank you all for putting up with Tigmut'hep hijacking my Blog yesterday... Honestly he's a big bully and likes nothing better than to throw his not inconsiderable weight around, just 'cause he's bigger and older than either Isis or me doesn't mean we should have to take his "bopping" us over the head and calling us "Aby sillyuns!" It's just not dignified... Plus how can you take anything seriously when you know they mancat sleeps with teddy bears!? ;)

11 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations on your award, Ramses, it is very well deserved. :) I'm sorry to hear that Tigmut'hep is such a big bully, Ramses. It seems that you and Isis are capable of handing him though!

The Wanderer said...

Yeah, you gots a big mancat smooshing you too huh? We should band togethers and figure outs a way to get backs at them. I isn't big enough to smoosh him yet, but ther has to be something I cans do!
Napoleon

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Oooh thank you for my award!!

Also, I have to say that Tigmut'hep sounds like a nightmare brother! I don't know how you cope!

xx

Ramses said...

Your Royal Highness that's Bother, not Brother! ;) He's ok in small doses I guess, I've just not found a dose that's small enough! ;) But he did play with Isis while I was being sickitty... So he's not all bad, just 98%! :P

Gemini said...

Congratulations on your award Ramses! I think it was cause you were so sweet to Tigmut'hep about sharing your blog--well among other things.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Sometimes brofurs are a pain, okay, most times brofurs are a pain. Once in a while dey is okay, but not offen...~Zippy

The Crew said...

Uh oh...Ramses is getting urges!!

Team Tabby said...

We are sending you the "I Love your Blog Award". You can come to our page and get the .gif.

Moe & Mindy

Lux said...

Aw, Ramses, you are sweet - what a well-deserved award!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Congratulations, Ramses~!!!!
I am so happy for you, it's very well derserved~!!!!!

Ramses said...

Oh my goodness another award! I'm so happy I could almost snuggle Tigmut'hep! ;) Ok, so that's taking it a bit far, but I hope you understand how very happy I am! :)