Monday 29 October 2007

Monday Meme for Miss Peach

I was nominated by My lovely Marie to do the Cherish meme, which Adan created to bring the love of all da kitty bloggers to the gentle Miss Peach! As Adan said: "She always makes us know what love is!" Well said, Adan!

So here are the rules of the Cherish meme:


1. tell us what is the most sweetest warm thing you will do to your mommy (what is the sweetest thing that your kitty will do to you)

2. And, hug your mommy, tightly... (and, hug your kitty....tightly...)

3. Tag your good friend...


4. Leave your computer, and continuing hug each other...

Ramses
I tend to do lots of loving things for my Mummy, from sitting behind her head on the back of the sofa of an evening sniffing her long red furs and sighing contentedly and I snuggle in, to snuggling up between Mummy & Dad at night in bed so that I get and give a two sided fussing last thing at night and first thing in the morning as well! Though I guess my occasionally giving Mummy a bed time kiss on the forehead is what she finds sweetest... I like to wait until she's almost asleep and walk up onto her pillow between her and Dad and place a feather soft kitty kiss on her head, near her left temple. It makes her smile as she drifts off to sleep and makes me feel all warm inside too and I tend to fall asleep in her arms after that! Having a Mummy is wonderful and it'll be my 2 yr Gotcha Day Anniversary a little less than a month now. After spending nearly 2 1/2 years without a Mummy to snuggle with and love I know how special My Mummy is and I never take her for granted... :)

Isis
Since I'm still quite a playful kitten at heart, my greatest show of affection towards Mummy is to sleep on her toes all night and resist the urge to put the bitey on them! I'm pretty dedicated to warming Mummy's toes and they're the only toes I know not to but the bitey on - after all you doesn't bitey the toes that feed! ;) Though I'm starting to also join in the late night and early morning lovefest on Mummy & Dad's bed with Ramses. Mostly I climb up Mummy and sit on her chest and let her fuss me, though sometimes I just gaze at her and purr. Another way I show Mummy how much I love her is by posing for pretty photos and snuggling with my big brother Ramses in her office most afternoons! As soon as Mummy gets her camera out and points it at me I start purring, I really loves havin' my photo taken and I know Mummy loves takin' my photo too! :)

Tigmut'hep
I show my love by spending lots of time with the boy, playing with Lego and toy cars as well as watching him playing video games or just snuggling next to him while he watches TV or a DVD. I also eat any food he drops and snuggle with his teddy bears when he's at school so they don't get lonely! I also like to show him that I support his love of Ice Hockey, by nesting in his kit bag if he leaves it open though for some reason everyone turns their nose up at me after I do that and says I smell bad... I show Mummy I love her by only occasionally putting the bitey on her leg when she's late with my next meal and also by sticking my head down her shoes when she takes them off! I mean only someone who *really loved* her would do a thing like that! ;) Finally I have a few minutes love either last thing at night or first thing in the morning with Mummy in bed, where I sit on her chest and purr like mad as she gives me a really good fussing and just to prove my love I get off her chest before she turns blue! ;) Apparently I'm no light weight! :) Oh and my other way of showing my love to all the family is by my not "bopping" my annoying Aby Housemates all the time and even bringing myself to let them snuggle with me on odd occasions...

Mummy
I show them all I love them, by letting them have individual time with me and treating them each in their own special way. Ramses is my lover boy, Isis is my playful, sweet, little show off and Tigmut'hep is my loveable old grump! ;) He likes everything his own way and is quite aloof most of the time, but if I'm unwell he's right by my side, the same goes if he's unwell. To be honest all the cats cling to me if I'm having a bad day and Ramses even got cross at my hubby when he bought me home from hospital last December following knee surgery as he thought for a bit he's hurt me! I wound up having to comfort Ramses for quite a bit before he's accept the fact that I hadn't been hurt by anyone! ;)

For this special meme, like My Marie we'd happily nominate anycat and everycat really, so that they can all show their love to Miss Peach, but in particular we'd like to nominate:

The Crew, Napoleon at Pets are 4 Life ('cause Isis insisted) and the Meowers from Missouri

Miss Peach, we want you to know that we'z have been purring nonstop here! We love you, so please get better soon!

15 comments:

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

I loved the Meme, Ramses and Isis and Tigs! :)

Altho Ramses, I think you are the sweetest cat to your mommy, you sure have many ways to show her love...I should learn a few of these ways from you and surprise my mommy, hehe! ;)

Have a wonderful day, my sweetheart. It's colder today, but we can stay snug and warm inside the cat tree if you teleport here today...

~Marie xo

Hot(M)BC said...

Sounds like you guys have a great family. That's super. Great meme, dude!
Purrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very sweet. :) You all show your humans that you love them in wonderful ways. Ramses, I like to cuddle between my two humans in bed at night too!

The Wanderer said...

oooh its a goods things we read this today! We has to do a meme in addition to letting Hunter start his weekly contrubution to our bloggie!!
And yes Isis, I promise not to drool toooo much on the keyboards when I sees your pretty self in pictures. Though really, you is such a pretty kitty its gonna be hard to handles my urges. ;)

The Crew said...

It's clear you all love each other very much!

Daisy said...

Isis, sometimes not giving the bitey is a very nice thing to do. But it takes a lot of strength to keep the bitey in.

LZ said...

Oh man, my 2 year gotchversary is coming up in a few weeks. You three sound very loving and sweet. Its great to reflect on the good in our lives.

Latte

Gemini said...

Those are all very nice things that you do for your Momma.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

haha don't bite the toes that feet..hehe well i don't really live by that saying but it does make sense if your human is very well trained. hehe x

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh Ramses thank you for sharing your world with me in this MeMe that Adan made for me. I feel so very heartened by it. So many kitties from all over the world have been doing it. I am just so touched...
Love your friend Miss Peach who thanks you so much for your purrrrayers

Catzee said...

Aw. It sounds furry happy at yur house.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am very touching seeing Ramses and Isis and Tigs and so is Mommy's cherish active at the same time, this is triple +1 's love. and this is really big and huge~!
I am so glad for you 3+1 :)

Purr, and purr,and purrrr for you~!
Adan

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I loved reading your meme! You are all three such precious, love-filled kitties, and how sweet that your Mom participated in the meme, too -- she sounds like such a wonderful mom!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Team Tabby said...

We really liked your responses to the meme. Ramses, sounds like you had a rough start in life. We are so happy you have a loving home now.

Moe & Mindy

Ramses said...

Thank you everykitty for your lovely comments on the MeMe, and especially to the lovely Miss Peach who it was in aid of.

As you know I loves My Mummy ever so very much and I make sure she knows that every day! :) Many kitties would have loved and do love the sort of life I had before I came to have a real Mummy, but it just wasn't for me... I'm a lover by nature for sure, but I'm also kind of shy so going to shows and having strange people look at me and touch me was seriously traumatic. In the end I had a fight with a judge who was none too gentle and left him a tooth in the back of his hand! After that I just didn't trust anyone, but the breeder who owned me talked to Mummy and she came to visit me and gave me my own special blankey and took me home to live with her and Tigmut'hep. It still took some time for me to calm down and realize I had a *real* Mummy at long last, but when I did I started covering her in furry love and I've done so ever since! :) It's my 2nd gotcha day anniversary on Nov 27th and each day with Mummy is better than the last, especially since she bought my silly little 'sis home to live with me! She's a bit of a goof ball most days, but very cute too! :)

It's good to know you're a lucky cat and have a special Mummy...