Tuesday 9 October 2007

I wanna refund!

Ok, I'm fed up with being sick and it's about time I got a refund! Even with everykitty being so nice to me and My Marie doing her bestest to nurse me and look incredibly cute at the same time! :) Though I guess the looking cute bit does come naturally to her...

All I've been able to do for a week or so is sit around a fink or sleep... Oh and it's raining here today so no chance of sitting
and finking in the cat run either! :( I've not even felt like snuggling with Mummy and Dad, 'cause you never know when they're going to catch you and shove more pink yuck in your mouth... So Isis has been hogging the bed at night! I just hope there's room for me when I'm feeling better and can stop worrying about pink yuck...

See what I mean about her making herself all comfy on Mummy's bed!

Oh and one of her big sister's has a housemate who has just had kittens so she's feeling a little moody and broody at the moment...

Just what I need, a moody teenage 'sis when I've got a sploding nose to think of!

11 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh, Ramses, I hope you feel better soon! Being sick is definitely no fun. Sending lots of healing purrs your way.

Anonymous said...

Ramses, you're such a noble and handsome mancat, it's just not right that you're under the weather. All us Good Cats send get-well vibes to you...

LZ said...

Oh I feel for you dude! Sorry about the sister annoyance, that is a constant bother for me too. You'll feel better soon but its always best to keep your distance from the humans when they shoot that nasty stuff into your mouth.

Latte

Gemini said...

Ramses that cold has gone for such a long time. I hope you get better and put the sister in her place.

ASTOR CATS said...

It's no fun being sick. We hope your exploding nose gets better real soon. Thinking good thought!

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Black Cat said...

Sorry you're still feeling blah. Sending loving vibes for your quick recovery:) xxx

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Oh you poor poor thing.hang in there, you will feel better soon I am sure xxx

The Furry Kids said...

Oh, Ramses. I hope you feel better soon. You shouldn't get kicked off the bed at all - especially when you're sick.

Love,
Tazo

The Crew said...

If you've been getting the pink yuck for a week and aren't feeling better yet, maybe it's time to try some other yuck.

Anonymous said...

Oh Ramses, bless your sweet heart, and I'm so glad your beautiful Marie is taking such good care of you. Being sick is no fun. Every day, Brainball gets pilled and he gets gook shoved down his throat, too -- he really, really dislikes it, but at least Mom can give him some of his meds in his food -- it depends on how strong the med smell is!

Hang in there, my friend, and please feel better soon. We Ballicai are all purring for you.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Ramses said...

The purring and good vibes seem to have had some positive effect! :) My nose is sploding less often and I didn't have to take any pink yuck last night!!!!! :) It seems I'm pink yuckless at long last and getting better solowly but surely! :)