Wednesday 24 October 2007

Wednesday Washings...

Isis here again! :) Big brother Ramses says I can blog on Wednesdays from now on if I'm a good girl... Ok, so he said I could blog on Wednesdays if "I was a good girl and got off his head right that second!" But I know what he meant... ;) He's such a lovely brother... :)

Anyway this is one of my favourite pastimes! Playing Mummy Cat and 'ikle baby kitten, cause it's such a good game and Ramses does make the sweetest of 'ickle baby kittens... :)


The game involves my cleaning every inch of him until he's exhausted and falls to sleep like a good little kitten should! Once I'm sure he's had enough nap time it's time to play with my toys, then I make him run round the house with me holding mousie in my mouth, this is to help his legs get all big and strong! Once he's good and tired, I take him to the kitchen and show him and mousie
where the food bowls are and make them both eat! :) Well you wouldn't want my mousie to die of starvation would you?! After that, I tuck mousie up in bed in my tent with my other toys. :) Then it's time for my 'ickle baby kitten's next wash and nap time... :)

For some reason it's about now
that Ramses insists of falling out of character and making me play on my own, while he goes and has a nap near Mummy in her office, saying that Mummy will protect him from me and let him have some peace... :( Anyway once he's sleeping nicely I sneak in and curl up with him, so he doesn't get cold - a Mummy Cat can't go leaving her little baby kitten sleeping all on his own now can she?! ;)

So why does he keeps moaning about my games being undignified to his status as a Mancat?! I'm sure his Sweety
the lovely Marie would have to agree with me too, 'cause he makes the sweetest 'icke baby kitten there ever was! :)

Now isn't that just the cutest thing you've ever seen... He's such a good 'ickle baby kitten! :)

19 comments:

Team Tabby said...

Ramses you are such a good big bro to Isis. Plus you get to be very, very clean, ha. We really like the pictures!

Moe & Mindy

Black Cat said...

You two are so cute together it makes my toes go all squiggly:)

I've just read your post about catnip and was fascinated. I didn't know most of this stuff, it's really interesting. xxx

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Isis, we read your terrible traumatic event from yesterday. we are glad you recovered nicely. Stepping in ickypoo is horrid and most awful. we are pleased that your humans were up to the task of assisting your cleaning.

I love to sit on Prinnies head!

Headbutts, Caesar

Hot(M)BC said...

You're a good big bro, Ramses, to let her do all that to you. Um... I mean, Isis, you're a good mommy to take care of Ramses like that. Um... Oh I give up. Hope yall have a great napping day.
Purrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

LZ said...

What a good mama kitty you make! Its good of you to take such wonderful care of Ramses, the two of you have such beautiful furs its important you keep them well groomed.

Kaze

None said...

You are so cute Isis washing your big brother... I mean baby kitty! There is absolutely nothing wrong with being clean, Ramses owes you some playtime for being able to show off such a nice fur coat.

Purrrs,
Tamra

The Meezers or Billy said...

Ramses, at least you don't haf to tire yourself out washing your own furs!

Gemini said...

And you are such a good Momma substitute Isis! I think it is is so nice that you groom him.

Daisy said...

Isis, you make me laugh out loud! I am glad you get to post on Wednesdays. I think playing Mummy Cat with Ramses as the baby kitten sounds very fun! What do you do when Ramses has been a bad, bad kitten?

The Crew said...

Isis, I clean my brother George the same way. Sometimes boys just don't do a good enough job of cleaning their ears!

Tipper

HRH Yao-Lin said...

well, I think it is just precious that you treat Ramses to the ickle baby treatment..aw....

he he I bet he gets well annoyed sometimes! xx

Honey P. Sunshine said...

u 2 are so cute!

The Wanderer said...

Yeah, I frequently play the Momma kitty for my siblings..they don't appriciate it either...sigh!

Belle

Anonymous said...

Awww, your picture made Mom say SQUEE! Ramses is such a good big brother, and it sounds like he takes good care of you, his little sister *smile*.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Anonymous said...

So respectful and caring of you to wash Ramses that way. And you both look so adorable together, too!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Ramses, you are such a great bro, I am very proud of you.
That is always sweet that seeing you get together~!!! That is the picture calling heaven~!

Ramses said...

Thank you all so much for saying such nice things about my fave game! :) I do so love playing Mummy Cat, though playin' with mousie is good too... :)

As for when Ramses is a naughty 'ickle baby kitten, I sits on him 'cause I heard about baby sittin' and it seems to work well! :)

Victor Tabbycat said...

Isis, I wish I had a mommie cat like you. Ramses is furry patient wif you. Oh, an I agree, cat toys need food an water, too!
Glad yur all better frum yesturday. I've already learned not to bring anyfing back frum the litter box, cept maybe a little litter on my nose. Be glad it was only yur paw - I's had three BAFS!

Ramses said...

Free baffs?! On no I don't want 'em to be free! :S