Thursday 11 October 2007

Thanksgiving Thursday!

Well since I'm feeling considerably better today than I have for over a week I thought I'd better have a Thankgiving Thursday! :) So here's a list of the things I'm feeling really thankful for today:

1) I'm thankful that I can smell and taste my stinky goodness again!
2) I'm very thankful for having a whole night of snuggling with Mummy last night! :)
3) I'm thankful that my nose has almost stopped sploding!
4) I'm very thankful that Mummy put on this TV program last night that had huge birds on it! Honestly the robins were the size of chickens and it was wonderful to watch and kept Isis entranced for ages - therefore stopping her from wrecking/rearranging the house!
5) I'm thankful that Mummy pulled Tigmut'hep's face from my bowl of stinky goodness this morning as I'm not sure I have the energy to "bop" him as yet... But I'm getting there! ;)
6) I'm very thankful that it's not raining again today, as that means we can go out in the run in a bit! :)
7) I'm thankful that Mummy and Dad built us the run as it's great!!!!
8) I'm thankful for the darn good brushing I got last night from Mummy, it made me both look and feel a lot better! :)
9) I'm thankful that I came to live with Mummy, Dad, the boy and Tigmut'hep nearly 2 years ago now - my life is so much better than it was before... :)
10) I'm every so thankful that My Marie said she wanted to be my loving Girlfriend last year, 'cause she's the best, a purrfect 10! :)
11) I'm thankful that Tigmut'hep hasn't "bopped" me in weeks - I guess he's been feeling sorry for me or something...
12) I guess more thankful than I can express for not needing any more pink yuck!
13) I'm even thankful that Mummy got my little 'sis Isis a few months ago 'cause she's mighty entertaining and quite sweet and cuddly when she finally stops grooming me and rearranging the house! ;)

Well there you have it! I'm one thankful cat today... Now where's Mummy 'cause I wouldn't mind being thankful for an extra meal today too! ;)

15 comments:

Christine and FAZ said...

And dear Ramses, I am thankful you're feeling a little better. Your furrend FAZ

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a wonderful list, Ramses! :) Those all sound like good things to be thankful for. I am glad you are feeling better. :) I hope you are back to 100% soon.

LZ said...

It is lovely to be happy and thankful and appreciate all of the wonderful things around us. I know I'm thankful I've met you!

Kaze

The Crew said...

Dude...we're so glad you're feeling better!

George & Max

The Cat Realm said...

You sure do have a lot to be thankful for! You are a very lucky cat and I am glad you are feeling better!

Gemini said...

I am so happy you are feeling better and don't need any more pink yuck!

The Meezers or Billy said...

we is glad you is feeling better Ramses!!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

You DO have a lot to be thankful for, you lucky cat. My life is misery heaped upon misery *sniff*

p.s Your human's meezer sounded like quite a character!!! I should take notes - her foot hunting abilities were obviously awe inspring! ha ha a bbq? Diving into a hot oven? hahahaha!

Unknown said...

Those are some really great things to be thankful about.

The Furry Kids said...

That's a great TT list, Ramses. We're so glad you're feeling better.

ASTOR CATS said...

Thank goodness your nose has almost stopped exploding and you are getting back on you paws. We hope you continue to improve so you have the energy to bop Tigmut'hep's head real soon.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Team Tabby said...

We are happy to find out that you are feeling much better and glad of it.

Moe & Mindy

PS you recognized my back end, ha, ha....Moe

Anonymous said...

Oh, Ramses! Yay! I am so glad you are feeling better, and what a wonderful, happy Thankful Thursday Thirteen.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is very very swett list, Ramses~!! The greatest thing is you are getting better~!!!And we are concerning a little bit less~!!!! I am so so happy for you~!!!!!!!!

Ramses said...

Thanks everykitty, your purrs and support through my illness have helped me no end! :) I'm almost back to normal now and to mark the occasion I woke Mummy up at 3am to show her how much better I was feeling! :)

HRH Yao-lin maybe I should get Mummy to write down a few of Barbie-Q's adventures and let her post them here, that way you can learn from the Mistress of Mayhem herself! ;)