Well since I'm feeling considerably better today than I have for over a week I thought I'd better have a Thankgiving Thursday! :) So here's a list of the things I'm feeling really thankful for today:
1) I'm thankful that I can smell and taste my stinky goodness again!
2) I'm very thankful for having a whole night of snuggling with Mummy last night! :)
3) I'm thankful that my nose has almost stopped sploding!
4) I'm very thankful that Mummy put on this TV program last night that had huge birds on it! Honestly the robins were the size of chickens and it was wonderful to watch and kept Isis entranced for ages - therefore stopping her from wrecking/rearranging the house!
5) I'm thankful that Mummy pulled Tigmut'hep's face from my bowl of stinky goodness this morning as I'm not sure I have the energy to "bop" him as yet... But I'm getting there! ;)
6) I'm very thankful that it's not raining again today, as that means we can go out in the run in a bit! :)
7) I'm thankful that Mummy and Dad built us the run as it's great!!!!
8) I'm thankful for the darn good brushing I got last night from Mummy, it made me both look and feel a lot better! :)
9) I'm thankful that I came to live with Mummy, Dad, the boy and Tigmut'hep nearly 2 years ago now - my life is so much better than it was before... :)
10) I'm every so thankful that My Marie said she wanted to be my loving Girlfriend last year, 'cause she's the best, a purrfect 10! :)
11) I'm thankful that Tigmut'hep hasn't "bopped" me in weeks - I guess he's been feeling sorry for me or something...
12) I guess more thankful than I can express for not needing any more pink yuck!
13) I'm even thankful that Mummy got my little 'sis Isis a few months ago 'cause she's mighty entertaining and quite sweet and cuddly when she finally stops grooming me and rearranging the house! ;)
Well there you have it! I'm one thankful cat today... Now where's Mummy 'cause I wouldn't mind being thankful for an extra meal today too! ;)