Sunday 21 October 2007

Sulky Sunday...

It's not fair, Mummy won't be here all night tonight... I'm being abandoned for a whole 24 hrs and I don't like it one bit! :( So what if we'll be getting our dinner a little earlier than usual and that Mummy'll be back tomorrow in time for our next dinner - it's the squillions of hours between those meals where Mummy won't be here that's not right! :( It's bad enough that she sometimes goes out in the day and leaves us all alone and unprotected and unloved for eleventy million hours, but now she's going for eleventy squillion hours at least! Waaaa... I can't take it! I'll be an orphan and suffer great levels of rejection and loss... It'll scare me emotionally I'm sure! Now if only I can find Mummy's bag and get in it! ;) I can be big and brave and cope with Ally dog if I have to, 'cause Mummy'd be with me and I'd be in her bag anyway and surely no daft doggy would be able to find me in there! The only thing is I'm not sure how to pack my litter box and I'm not sure I could manage eleventy squillion hours in a big without access to my litter box... Going poot in Mummy's bag wouldn't be a good idea either, even if she intends to abandon me for ages and make me miss my Mancat Monday!

Marie my Sweet why don't you teleport over and we can snuggle on Mummy's bed while she's away?! :) Maybe it won't be too bad if I have my Sweety to snuggle with... ;)

10 comments:

Tigmut'hep said...

Oh do stop moaning Ramses, it's only 24hrs and you've got me for company! Mwahahaha! :)

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

I'm here, sweetie!!!!!! Let's snuggle on your mummy's bed and then we can play bop with Tigs. And after that, we can even play thundering herd of elephants with Isis!

~your sweet Marie xoxoxo

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Actually, 24 hours of "non-bean time" can be a good thing. You can 'vestigate efurrything that you're not supposed to know about while you're unsupervised, right?
DMM

Christine and FAZ said...

I hope Marie came to join you. I have to say I use the time the humans are away to snooze and do nothing. What they don't know won't hurt them. I still like them to feel guilty for leaving me though. FAZ

Gemini said...

Oh I hope that your Momma gets back soon. Come hang with us at Bonnie and Victors with Eric and Flynn!

Unknown said...

I get so mad when My Lady leaves me. I think it is very unfair. Just ignore her for a few days when she gets home. That'll show her.

Team Tabby said...

Ramses, first our beans left and now your mommy is gone. What's up wif going and leaving us all alone by da beans anyway......don't they know that home is best?

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is a quite long time~!!!!
I hope you are doing fine~!!

You can take your time relax now, think the other way, you don't have to take care human these 24 hours. Certainly this condition can't be very often, but few times we can get some quiet place~!!!

I will pray for you are fine~!!!

LZ said...

I know, its too long and they just don't get it. I say crawl in the bag, I've done that before.

Chase

Ramses said...

Well the eleventy squillion hours have gone by pretty fast and Mummy, Dad and the boy got back in time to give us a nice big dinner last night! :) Though I did withhold my affections for a good 10 mins or so, just to make sure Mummy knew I had missed her and was all cross at her! Luckily she didn't notice all the white furs on her bed from where Marie and I had been snuggling! ;)