Saturday 6 October 2007

Saturday scoff...

It seems my appetite has come back a little bit! :) I seems I've been worrying Mummy for the past 2 days over how little I've been eating. She was starting to think the pink yuck wasn't working and she was torturing me for nothing and making my tummy upset in the process! It's good to make your human worry once in a while, otherwise you don't get the right level of fussing, worship and attention - what's more you don't get it all on your terms! ;) So after making her worry about me for a bit I decided I was hungry this morning and ate my breakfast like a good cat! :) Then I ate part of Tigmut'hep's breakfast as it looked good, then the second Isis walked away from her bowl I cleaned her leftovers up too! ;) I think I worried Mummy for a bit making her think I might not stop eating now I'd started again, or maybe she thought I'd eat until my belly sploded! ;) But now I'm feeling kinda full and sleepy, so I'll take myself off to my fave spot under the dining room table and have a peaceful nap - it's my fave spot as I never miss a meal when I sleep there! ;)

Oh yes and I finked it was a good idea to take my pink ick without applying the claws to Mummy or Dad again today as they're the ones who can open my food pouches for me and surely it's about time for my lunch... ;)

8 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Glad to know your appetite coming back a little bit Ramses, you certainly need more strange to fight the cold.

Stay in warm and eat more, I am continue pray for you.

Purrrs,Purrrs,Purrrs,Purrrs,
Purrrs,Purrrs,Purrrs,Purrrs,
Purrrs,Purrrs,Purrrs,Purrrs,
Purrrs,Purrrs,Purrrs,Purrrs,
Purrrs,Purrrs,Purrrs,Purrrs,
Purrrs,Purrrs,Purrrs,Purrrs,

Adan

E-J said...

I wish my daughter (now 13 months old) would think twice before clawing her mummy!! Xx

Anonymous said...

Awww, Ramses, I'm so glad your appetite is coming back -- Brainball had a setback and is experiencing some of what you did with loss of appetite. It must be quite the season for colds and respiratory illnesses -- and I'm so glad that you are getting over yours! I will be purring and purring that you are 100% very soon!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn.

Unknown said...

Well, Hi Ramses! I heard about you over at Chey's place. You are his Sunday Guest Star. It's nice to meet you. You are one funny cat!

Christine and FAZ said...

Hi Ramses, food is good for you so glad to hear you're eating again, and thanks for the nice comments about our little pal Buddy. FAZ

Gemini said...

Ramses! You are Cheysuli's Sunday Guest Star!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Oh Ramses, it IS excellent to make the humans worry from time to time - it keeps them on their toes. I think that was a perfectly orchestrated plan for some extra attention. Well done, I salute you!

x

Ramses said...

Thanks everykitty, especially for those kitties who told me about being Chey's Special Guest! :) It's all helping me feel better you know :)