Sunday 7 October 2007

Special Sleepy Sunday!

Gosh I go have a nice long nap and look what happens, I get to be Cheysuli's Guest Star all because I've been doing so much finking while getting over this beastly, horrid, yucky cold my little 'sis gave me... (I think I'll let her keep her presents to herself in future, if they're all like this!) ;)

Well it seems my finking about the word rebuttal has had everykitty giggling and agreeing it's be a good thing too! Well I mean who wouldn't want a new butt after the VET's stuck a thermometer up it. What's more they say they're doing it to see how your feeling! Well I'm generally feeling pretty indignant and even a little homicidal after that procedure, but do they care?! Heck they only seem to notice my mood and therefore how I'm feeling once they've removed me from their hand and crawled back out of the sink into which they've just jumped! ;) Though being a real gentleman type ManCat I only do this if Mummy's daft enough to take me to see the VET and not ladyvet or better yet Sally vet!

Anyway I fink it's time for my pink ick, so I'd better go let Mummy and Dad catch me and take it like a good cat as I can just about smell left over gravy and I'm sure it's all for me! ;) Ok, so I have a gravy addiction, but at least I'm not a 'niphead like Tigmut'hep... He's gone and got himself stoned on some top quality 'nip and has such a bad case of the munchies that Mummy's banned him from the kitchen! ;)


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Ramses! I giggled at your "rebuttal" comment! That was very funny. I hope you are getting rid of that awful cold and feeling better, my friend!

You and Brainball are both going through similar things right now -- he has lots of meds he has to take every day, but he's hanging in there like a soldier! I'm sure you are, too *smile*.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Mickey's Musings said...

Yer funny Ramses.I am lucky I guess,If I have to go to the Vet,she checks me in my ear!It dosen't hurt and it's not spot #13.
Hope you are getting better and get lots of gravey!!

Gemini said...

Ramses, you did have one of the funniest comments we've gotten! Usually it's Miles that makes us LOL but you did today!

Team Tabby said...

We hope you will feel better soon, Ramses.

Lux said...

Oh, I'm sorry you've not been feeling well, Ramses ... cold's suck!

I hope the gravy was good ...

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations on being Chey's guest star, Ramses. Your comment was very funny! I hope you and Isis are feeling better. Sending healing purrs out to you both.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hey, Ramses, your comments is great, and congratulations for being a shining star~!!! You are~!!!!!

I hope you could get better, still pray for you every day~!!

Ramses said...

Thanks everykitty, it seems all my finking is doing some good at least - 'cause I keep finking of funny stuff! ;)

Isis is all better now and is back to playing at least 28 hrs a day! ;) I on the other paw have been suffering from nasal splosions... :( Mummy says it's good though as they yucky stuff is coming out of me - honest Mummy I can't see any of that pink yuck you keep giving me comin out of my nose - though it's looking mighty pink... ;)

Oh and the gravy was good and I scoffed all my breakfast like a good cat this morning! :)

LZ said...

Keep up the attitude you are a great role model for me when I have to go to the VET. Congrats on being the guest star!

Latte