Sunday 1 July 2007

Tigmut'hep's Birthday...

The Birthday Boy Tigmut'hep with his white rat
Yesterday my housemate Tigmut'hep turned 7 years old! Mummy and Dad gave us yummy rabbit and chicken for dinner, it was such a treat! :) Rabbit's Tigs all time fave and chicken is mine so we both loved his birthday dinner and made it vanish really fast! ;)





Other than that Tigs got losts of fussing and had a lovely play with one of his many toy rats. I was a very good cat and let him have all the fuss he wanted without getting grumpy about it last night, Mummy sneaked me a few yummy bikkies for being so good! :)





Oh and Mummy and Dad will be going to look at my half-sister in 2 weeks time! :)

6 comments:

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Happy Birthday Tigmut'hep!!

Daisy said...

Happy, happy birthday Tigmut-hep! I hope you have a very wonderful day.

Ramses said...

Tigmut'hep assures me that he's had a wonderful Birthday and enjoyed every last mouthful of Birthday dinner too! ;) I must say what I had was great and he always eats more than me, so it must have been twice as nice! ;)

Thank you all for your Birthday wishes for him, they have been passed on to him by me, along with a nice nose rub as well as our usual morning game of "bop" :)

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Happy Birthday Tigs! :)

Ramses, I missed you so much the past few days, but I have been spending lots of time with my mummy. I like to be her shadow esp in the mornings. Sometimes even on and off throughout the day!

Congrats on getting a new half-sister!! I can wait to see pretty pictures of her! And then you will get to play and take care of all the lil kittens. I wish I could have a younger siblings....or at least many many kittens to play with and protect and take care of....

~your Sweet Marie xo

Lux said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Tigmut'hep - such a cool name that is!

Ramses said...

Thanks for all the extra Birthday greetings for Tigmut'hep, he's feeling very pleased with himself at present... ;) Oh and he thinks his name is kinda cool too, it comes from the Egyptian Cat goddess Mut and the Nile god Hep, Hap or Hepi etc. He acts like he thinks he's a god you know! ;)

Oh and Mummy won't be seeing my Half-Sister until July 17th, but she could come home with her then! :) It's rather exciting I must say... Oh and I'd let you come play with the kittens anytime, honest! :)