Wednesday 19 March 2008

Meme

I was tagged by TT a fellow lovely Abyssinian, to do the middle name meme.

My middle name is Sir, well after all my full name is Ch. Myleenus Sir Lynxalot.

Here is how it works:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).

3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged.)

S - Stunning, sexy, snuggly, superb and most of all Sorrel through and through!
I - Irresistible, irrepressible though occasionally irrational when it comes to My Mummy!
R - Rare, regal and as My Mummy sometimes says at 4am, a right royal bed hog!

I would like to tag:

Daisy - 'cause she's always so interesting and I fink she wears purrty dresses! :)

Miss Peach - 'cause she's Isis bestest friend and Official Lady in Waiting! :)

Yao-Lin - 'cause he always makes me laugh, even though I feel very sorry for him and his sufferings...

9 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You have a fabulous registered name, Ramses! Ours are pretty basic: HairNSkin Dragonheart and MiracleLove Bijan.

We like all those words that describe you! Snuggly and regal, in particular, are wonderful attributes!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Wonderful words to describes you Ramses. I likes the 4 am one best. I has learned to hog one WHOLE pillow as mine owns, hehe.

Daisy said...

I like your middle name, and you picked some good words to describe yourself. I think Sorrel is a beautiful color, too.

Thanks for tagging me! I almost forgot, but I did this before. I think my middle name is Curly. I tried to post a link before, but it did not work. You can see mine under 8/15/07!

The Cat Realm said...

And you are self confident too!!! But with reason, of course!!! You have a great name! And all those attributes of your middle name describe you very well too!

Anonymous said...

We still don't have middle names. Sir is an excellent one, but then we'd need another name behind it. Oh, dear...

Royal bed hog also describes us pretty well.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That name really describes you Ramses!

LZ said...

I'm a bed hog too!!! Its the best. We have trouble looking at your kitten nieces and nephews. Trouble because then the LL oohs and awws and I don't get my snuggles!!

Kaze

The Furry Kids said...

I love your middle name. You are definitely royal.

Jimmy Joe said...

I like that you are "sorrel," Ramses. Sounds so exotic. When will you be able to tell what sort of colors your niece and nephews will have?
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe