Thursday 16 August 2007

Cuteness rules!

Well a lot has happened in the past 24 hrs, some very good and some very sad... But the boy is home and Mummy's here too with us even if Dad's had to drive back to Derbyshire to help sort our family stuff...

Anyway it was obvious that Mummy and the boy needed us all to be cute today, so we've worked hard at it! Firstly I started off by cuddling with Mummy and Dad for a bit in bed, then when they got up it was Isis turn to be cute and snuggle in bed with the boy. Next Tigmut'hep turned up in his bed, so I guess it was lucky that he's over most of his jet lag after a good sleep! ;) Two furry alarm clocks is more than any boy can resist it seems... :)

Once Dad had left for Derbyshire, Isis decided to play with the boy and she's exhausted herself with all the fun they've had - plus Mummy's for a toy rat to fix it's tail back on to! ;) Well I knew Mummy might not have the energy for lots of games so after Isis was exhausted I decided to do mega-cute and get Isis to snuggle with me on the sofa in Mummy's office. Soon even grumpy old Tigmut'hep had to join in the group snuggle and luckily Mummy took some photos... Can't have all this super cuteness go to waste! ;)

5 comments:

Daisy said...

That is a lot of cuteness! I am sorry that some sad things happened and I hope all is well with you.

The Wanderer said...

We is sorry you have sad things happen. Hope things are better now, and the super cute photos are a definete thing not to waste!

~Napoleon,Hunter, & "GirlIntruder"~

The Cat Realm said...

I do hope the sad things aren't too sad and will go away soon! And you all do look very cute indeed!
And maybe the picture of Anastasia that I posted today will cheer everybody up! So come on over and check it out!

The Fluffy Tribe said...

good job on bein cute to make yer 'beans feel betters it looks like you did a good jobs ~The Fluffy Tribe

Ramses said...

Glad you all appreciated our cuteness as much as Mummy, Dad and the boy did. In fact the boy's been so impressed with how cute my little half-sister is and now insists on playing with her for hours each day as well as supplying her demands for milk on a regular basis. This I can appreciate myself as she always leaves ma a little bit as she knows I'm fond of the "white stuff" too! :) Well it'll do, as a big bowl full of tasty chicken gravy seems unlikely to appear any time soon... ;)