Sunday 5 August 2007

Sunday sunroom!

Yay, at long last our sunroom is finished and we can all hang out in it together! :) It's just the best place to cool your fur on a hot day... It's also a good place for climbing around and playing games in too! :)

It's taken Mummy and Dad weeks of hard work to build us this place, but now we can all get out into the garden safely I can see it's all been well worth it! :) The room comes off of the dining room patio doors, so that they can be left wide open and the house can be kept nice and cool. It's about 8ft long and 6ft wide and I think it's got to be 7ft high. There are three shelves built into it so far and Mummy says they'll be adding more ones higher up over the next few weeks, that way we can do lots of climbing and jumping around that we can't normally do in the house. Mummy's impressed at how well Isis and I both climb the weld mesh, Tigmut'hep can't do this yet, so unless he learns or can jump good we'll get the new higher shelves to ourselves when they're added in... ;)

We've also got some nice toys to play with outside, a big rat toy hanging on elastic a few good feathers, a big soft ball and a good scratch post. I hear we'll be getting a big bit of tree in a few weeks, so we can do proper climbing. It's all so exciting I think I'll go back outside into my sunroom and have a good flop and watch Isis playing with one of the feathers - that's what I call good entertainment! :)

Oh and I'll get Mummy to take some photos of us all in the sunroom this week, now we just need this good weather to last so we can make the most out of it!

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Your sunroom sounds like a cat's dream come true! I can't wait to see photos of it.

The Cat Realm said...

I Dare you...!
Come on over and check it out.
Karl
from The Cat Realm

The Wanderer said...

I hope you get lots of sun for your sun room! Momma says she was gonna do something like that for us, but we already rule the entire house....maybe she should consintrate on making a bean only room...cause the rest is ours! hhehe
~Napoleon & Hunter~

Ramses said...

We have the rest of the house too, but are spending lots and lots of time in our sunroom now! :) Shame I can't get Mummy to bring her nice comfy bed down to the sunroom, that'd be just perfect! ;) But I don't think it's worth complaining about... Now that huge cushion would do me nicely! :)