Monday 20 August 2007

Monday morning madness...

Well things have calmed down at last, but Mummy claims we've all gone mad this morning... It all started with Isis crawling under the covers in the boys room to give him his wake up toe attack, then when she was sure she'd woken him up fully, she pinning me down in my bed and cleaning my ears out. That was fine, but then she wanted to clean my belly fluff for me... So I rolled over and played cute and she started to clean away, but then she was possessed by some demon and decided to nip my belly! Well that was it and I got hold of her tail with my teeth, next thing we knew we'd fallen out of my bed and onto the sofa in a big squerming ball of mad Aby fluff... Next came the running round the living room doing motorbike turnes and just about climbing the walls, then it was the wrestling match on the carpet with Tigmut'hep acting as ref - until Isis decided to make a grab for his tail too! Then the real fun started...

Soon there was three cats running round the house like mad things and this continued for about 30 mins or so - by which time Mummy'd taken cover in her office and the boy had locked himself in his room. You see Isis decided the tie at the back of Mummy's top was a toy and mid way through bopping Tigs she took off vertical and attached herself to it... You should have seen Mummy jump! Then Isis decided the boy's feet were on the menu again as he tried to climb the stairs - all this madness and no 'nip! ;)

Oh talking about 'nip Mummy's got a great recipe for chicken and 'nip cat jelly which is such a treat!!!!! She says if we're good and play nice for the rest of the morning (I think this means no attacking her top's tie back, or the boy's feet), she'll make us some this week - though maybe without the 'nip if Isis continues to act like such a nutter! ;) Just think a big plate of tasty chicken jelly with little bits of chicken in it - Meow make mine a double! :)

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Hahahahaha! Acting like a "nutter"! I never heard that term before. It's funny.

It sure sounds like you all had a fun time this morning. I wish Pixie liked to play.

The Crew said...

What's chicken jelly?

The Wanderer said...

We agree, whats chicken jelly? We's never heard of it, but it sounds divine! with a capitol mmmmmmmmmm.

~Napoleon,Hunter&the Girl Intruder~

Ramses said...

Oh yes we're complete nutters in the morning here - so glad you like the term! ;)

Oh and as for chicken jelly and the like I think I'd better get Mummy to help me type out some of the tasty things she cooks for us treats and posh meals... Then you'll all know why I love my Mummy so very much! :)