Monday 21 July 2008

Mancat Monday

Honestly why do I put up with it all?! Oh ok 'cause I love My Mummy to bits... :) But she's rather busy getting D'Boy ready for his summer trip to Canada at the moment. This does mean that he can take stuff over for my Sweety Marie of course, if I can only get My Mummy to help me put paw to paper that is... ;)

Oh well at least she'll be getting a few early nights in as everyone is very tired after the weekend and I hear they're all planning on getting up early on Wednesday to take D'Boy to his "hairyplain" or what ever it is he has to catch at Gatwick! Early nights mean more snuggling for me and early mornings mean breakfast served at a decent hour for a change, so they'll have no fuss from me about it all... ;)

Hopefully I'll be able to blog properly again before the week is out, if not by the beginning of next week once they're sort of back to normal here... For now I think I'll go make sure that Mummy made the bed properly this morning, while she finishes off the laundry! ;)

11 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hello Ramses. It sounds like you are being extremely good and patient, and that order will be restored soonest. We hope your boy has a safe trip to Canada.

How is my little Isis? I dream of her often!

Your Fellow-in-Sorreldom,
Sen-Chan

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Ramses, it is so hard when they are sending someone off. I think cat owners have just been way too busy lately. Purrs.

LZ said...

Oh he's going to LOVE Canada. Apparently our family would move to Canada if we could. Or the UK, basically anywhere but here.

Chase

Kimo and Sabi said...

We hopes yer boy bean has a safe trip!

meemsnyc said...

Beans should not be allowed to get busy!

TabbyNormal said...

Hi Ramses,
My mom Ms C's nephew just came back from PEI and when she talked to him, he talked about going on a "hairplane," so I think you might be on the right track.

Lux said...

I hope you're having a good week, Ramses ...

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh wow, a trip to Canada. Dat's not so far from us, but how long does da boy has to travel? Whew, it seems likes a long trip, I bets you will miss him.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I hope your bean will have more time with you soon.
I am glad my Michico finally could take some breaks after today.
She finally have sometime being with me.

The Cat Realm said...

Just enjoy the cuddling and breakfast at a decent hour!

Victor Tabbycat said...

You gots to sneak into hims bags, Ramses, an travel wif him! Ofurwise, he'll be wifout proper feline snoopervision.

My beans just returned frum flyin in them hairplains an all I herd was dat they had to sit too long.
Purrs