Thursday 10 July 2008

Thinking Thursday

I've been thinking again and I must say I'm very happy that Isis has found herself a nice Mancat at long last! One who's understanding about her desire for kittens too, so she can have the best of both worlds... A sweet natured Mancat to flirt with and call her own as well as still being able to enjoy the life of a Queen, with her occasional eer professional eer relationships that result in Isis coming home all happy and pregnant! :)

The other thing I've been thinking about is the fact that we've not had enough summer fun treats recently! While I understand that Mummy's trying to keep an eye on my weight after my attempts at eating for 4 during Isis pregnancy, a Mancat still needs his summer time treats or he might fade away... ;) So I've been helping My Mummy think and gather that she'll be making us some chicken stock and catnip jelly that we can snack on when it's warm - how cool is that?! :)

This got me to thinking about how much I love My Mummy, which resulted in her noticing my claws were a little sharp and I was decididly furry! :S Yep, I had a pawdicure, a light bath and a good grooming - all under a goodly degree of protest I might add... Oh well I still love My Mummy, 'cause I got to sleep in my best cuddle spot all night with her 'cause apparently I small really nice now! :)

10 comments:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We get pawdicures once or twice a week - the curse of the fast Sphynx metabolism that makes them grow quickly!

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I am sure you look awsomely handsome after the pawdicure, light bath etc.

I am very touched by your nice comments about me. I shall try to be a good boyfriend to my lovely Isis and a good pal to you, Ramses, my red brother!

Sen-Chan

TabbyNormal said...

Catnip... jelly?!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow! Your person makes you homemade treats. Can I trade mine in for yours?

The Meezers or Billy said...

catnip jelly? how does a mommy make catnip jelly?

::gets out pen and paper and sits down to wait for recipe to give to mommy:: - Sammy

Daisy said...

I have never heard of catnip jelly before. It sounds delicious!

Lux said...

You are such a good boy, Ramses. It's nice of you to be happy for Isis, too!

LZ said...

Dang it, now I'm going to be stuck with a pawdicure.

Kaze

The Furry Kids said...

A bath *and* a mani/pedi??? I'm speechless.

EG

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Catnip jelly eh? I's never hads that before!