Tuesday 29 July 2008

Totally Beastly Tuesday...

Well in my brotherly effort to stop Isis moaning herself daft I decided to attempt a little late night frog bothering in the run with her... Low and behold we caught ourselves a silly little suicidal froggy in no time and feeling really proud of ourselves bough it in to show Dad! No sooner had he seen it he was on his feet and off to get a paper towel - it seems that Dad wanted my frog all for himself, so quick as you like I popped the wiggling froggy into my mouth and scooted under the big TV table. Well I don't know about you lot, but I find it hard to keep a fidgeting froggy in my mouth for long, so I let it hop out and got out of Dad's way really fast! But did this stop Dad and his paper towel from wanting to get to my froggy, oh no... In fact he called My Mummy to come and help catch my froggy! :( So after Dad having to half get under the TV table while My Mummy talked nice to me, he got my froggy in the towel and took it back outside to the pond! He seemed surprised to see that the froggy was unhurt, well had he bothered to ask I could have told him that I only wanted to play with it and get 'sis interested in something new... So that was the end of my frog bothering for the evening! :(

Anyway I went on to have lots of fusses from Mummy and a really good snuggle in bed with her even though it's very hot here, so she at least was forgiven - especially when she gave me my morning brushing in the bath, oh how I love to squirm around in the bath while being brushed good and hard - it's just the best way to start the day! :) Way too soon the brushing was over and Mummy was back to getting herself ready for the day ahead, but in the after glow of a good brushing I didn't notice that she'd turned the shower on until it was way too late and I was already in the bath getting myself very wet indeed! :( Oh the indignity of it all... There is sit looking more like a red hedgehog than a cat, suddenly thankful for the hot weather as my coat dries off. The only upside to all this is that Isis has stopped moaning about wanting a mancat, but I do wish it wasn't because she's too busy giggling at me to think of anything else... ;) One small mercy is that Mummy didn't get her camera out to record this moment of deep distress for posterity!

7 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Oh Ramses, you have certainly been having quite a time of it! I confess that I had to squash a giggle myself when I read about the shower, tee, hee...... I suppose that cooling down would have been a plus in the kind of weather we have been having.

I've never tried frogs myself. Interesting texture and movement?

Your Sorrel Friend,
Sen-Chan

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh dear Ramses, it seems like you are having a very hard time!

Nomi said...

I know how you feel about your fwog. Miewmie took a mouse off me and set it fwee. All I wanted to do was play wif it. I didn't want to eet it cos I had eaten my stinky goodness.

LZ said...

You've been really busy! The frog sounds like loads of fun and I myself love a good brushing.

Latte

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Well you know if there is no camera to record it, it never happened...

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I hope you finally have some quiet good quality rest time!!!
I like giving you very big hugs!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Ramses, we are very impressed that you caught a wriggly frog!

Oops on the shower. Well, at least you don't need weekly baths like us Sphynx.