Monday 14 July 2008

Mancat Monday Meme - Fridge Meme

It seems that Isis and I have been tagged by our wonderful friend Yao-Lin from his special island home for the Fridge Meme!

Here are the rules:

A fun and simple MEME for the hot summer. Show us a photo of the front of your Cold Box (Fridge) and tell us about at least one thing on it and one thing you keep inside of it! Tag your friends and remember to stay COOL!

Firstly this is the Fridge, apparently it is the place to put "everything that hasn't for a home or that Mummy needs to be reminded off" Sadly neither Isis nor myself found a message reading "Feed the Cats!" on it, though luckily for us she seems to remember that bit anyway... ;)

Next comes the freezer where D'Boy and Dad work out what's "Cool and what's Not!" It seems all things Dr. Who are pretty darn cool! ;)


This is the "Bunny Boiler" - I'm not sure what My Mummy keeps giggling about when she talks about it, even Dad and D'boy laugh - I guess it's some sort of "bean joke". Anyway if things aren't cool enough for the "Cool Wall" on the freezer, or if there's a lack of room on it, they come here. That's D'Boy's artwork with added dino magnets for fun...

This is My Mummy's special note pad for leaving Dad messages, I think the message at the top is designed to remind him not to argue but just do what My Mummy tells him to do! ;)

This is my favourite saying on the Fridge, it's so true. Isis likes this one best too, but is still looking for one that tells her that putting the bitey on Mummy's toes will get her all she wants! ;) I gather My Mummy would disagree with Isis view on this...


Because he insisted I'm also adding Tigmut'hep's favourite saying on the fridge... Sadly he thinks because the photo on it is of a black cat who looks quite a lot like him it means we should all worship him! This of cause makes Isis slightly interesting ideas on getting her own way seem compleatly sane in comparison! ;)

Lastly this is a rather sweet photo of me on the fridge, please note that Tigmut'hep is bossing me around in it as usual... He's always got to have the final word it seems! ;)

Oh and as you all know our fridge is full of yummy catnip jelly and turkey chunks in jelly too that Mummy made us late last week! Sadly we have nearly eaten all the turkey chunks in jelly, but we have plenty of 'nip jelly still left to have as a cool lunchtime snack or to add to our meals to make sure that Tigmut'hep take on enough fluid in the hotter weather - the silly boy doesn't seem to like drinking much and sometimes makes himself unwell because of it... Luckily we all get to eat the 'nip jelly though! :)

11 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Hello Red Ramses! You clearly have a very busy household to help supervise!

Sen-Chan (aka "Red Sen".....)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Hey--at least you have cats on your fridge. We don't have a single one.

Daisy said...

You have lots of very cool things on your refrigerator!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

fantastic meme! I think your fridge looks really really cool! Especially the Dr Who stickers! And I notice you order from easy pizza? Lucky you! We have a dino's pizza here but it's expensive.

Oh, the human will shortly be sending your human an email re the cat show. She seems rather excited at the prospect of meeting Isis. Please warn your sister to keep her eyes peeled for the fat crazy cat lady who will be on day release in Southampton. And you are right, she probably won't even find the place! She gets lost in tescos for heavens sake!

xx

The Crew said...

Mmmmmm...catnip jelly.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Yes those are some cool things to has on the cold box. Ours is not so neat, we has letters and piccys and all sorts of stuff that decorates it. But sadly no cool pics of us kittys :(

Ramses I has to ask if you could tell me the story of how you were adopted (the comment you left me has me wondering). :)

TabbyNormal said...

Your cold-box and its associates are much more fun than ours. I like knowing that other cats also have favorite sayings!

Ellen Whyte said...

Sounds like you're a very busy kitty keeping everyone in line. Nice fridge!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww....Ramses~!
You have very very lovely Cold Box~!!!
That is really very cute~!!!
I love it!!!!!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

I think you have the cooolest fridge, Ramses!
My dad would love those car magnets!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

All of your fridges and freezers look very cool! :) We like all the cat magnets you have on them!