Friday 19 September 2008

Fun Friday

Ahoy me hearties, it's that time of year again! So all you land lubbers better watch out as I "Capt. Ramy Red Beard" go a pillaging and a raiding with my trusty ship mate "Yo Ho 'Sis" and that old salty dog "Tigs the Terrible". We are a hoping to plunder the bikky barrel and once our bellies are full we'll swig some grog and partake of a little 'nip! Oh yer it's a pirate's life for me all right, though I do worry about "Yo Ho 'Sis" and her desires for a Jolly Rogering at times... ;)

8 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Ramses,

You make a splendid pirate! I just love the ear-ring!

Curious to see what our friends on the other side of the pond will make of my sweet Isis' need for a JR...

Your Red Brother,
Sen-Chan

The Furry Kids said...

Great pirate name, Capt. Ramy Red Beard. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

LZ said...

I'd come on your ship any day Capt. Ramy Red Beard!!

Kaze

The Oceanside Animals said...

Yo ho ho and a saucer of cream!

Team Tabby said...

Ramses, you are all set for some raiding, plundering and jus havin some fun! ...er Capt. Ramy Red Beard, that is.

Mindy & Moe

Unknown said...

Arghh Capt Ramy Red Beard, permission to join yer crew.

Just Ducky said...

You better make sure YoHo Sis doesn't visit the wrong Jolly Roger.

Love the earring!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Very Very dashing Pirate~!! Ramses!!!