Monday 8 September 2008

Mancat Monday...

Well other than complaining about the slight lack of attention I received over the weekend, I guess I can't really moan as Isis insisted My Mummy bring us all home some yummy Applaws chicken to help celebrate her latest cat show win! :) Well you all know how I love my chicken (in my mouth or in my belly I don't care as long there's plenty of it), so I'm sure you can see why I forgave My Mummy and gave Isis a big fussing too...

Yes, 'sis got lots more purrty Rosettes after winning her Open Class, getting Best of Breed, winning the Any Colour Aby Not Bred by Owners class, coming a very respectable 2nd in the Foreign Junior Adult class and finally 3rd in a huge class cats not coming from the local area that the show was held in! Oh and she won a mousie toy too as well as a gorgeous golden coloured Challenge Certificate that makes the 2nd of the 3 she needs to gain her Champion title like I did ages ago before I had My Mummy... The good thing is the fame isn't going to her head, and she was happy to get her nose into the bowl with Tigmut'hep and me still as we scoffed the Applaws! :)

Talking about chicken, my silly Mummy forgot to put the roasty chicken in the oven for 2 hrs - well the 2 hrs thing was Dad's fault as he was supposed to call her after 45 mins and didn't and Mummy just carried on doing some housework that needed doing... Anyway the Sunday roast was eventually cooked, but it was pretty late which meant I had to eat my dinner before the chicken was cooked and so had to have a second dinner made up from some of the chicken stock and roasty chicken - what a hardship! ;) Anyway you'll be pleased to know I somehow managed to scoff all the chicken with just a little help from Isis and Tigmut'hep... :) The really good thing is it was a big chicken and so there'll be more of it later in the week!!!

Come to Ramses little chicken you know I love you...

9 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Poor Ramses! You had to wait for that chicken. Not fair at all!

Unknown said...

Yay for Isis! Da Mom came across a breeder that just went to UK bout the last time Isis was at a show in the Isle.. (if memory serves me right). Da lady is an official tica judge! We wondered if ya had met a lady from Connecticut in any of your shows ... Mom is nosey like that ya know.

The Meezers or Billy said...

any day you get 2 dinners is a good day!!!!

LZ said...

Must be nice to have a sister winning like that so you can reap the rewards. Congrats to the lovely lady.

Latte

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

I am so proud of my beloved Isis! And also very glad you eventually got you chicken!

Now, Ramses, my brother, I have a very serious question for you: What is it REALLY like to have a little sister? How did you feel about her when she turned up? I need to know!

Your Red Brother,
Sen-Chan

Christine and FAZ said...

Chicken - I'm drooling. I want chicken too. FAZ

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Ramses, you are soooo lucky that you will have all of that chicken for later in the week ... we loves chicken! And we are so happy for your sissy Isis, that is awesome how well she did in the show!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

TabbyNormal said...

Ramses,
Mind if I have a bite of that chicken? I promise to share some with you next time I get some...
Purrs,
Stygia

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations to Isis on her cat show wins! :)

Since Dragonheart is allergic to chicken, we don't get any chicken to eat, but we have tried some of the yummy Applaws fish flavours!